What to wear and Bring for your CLASSES
- Wear fitted comfortable clothes that allows your body to stretch and skin to breath and it's the easiest way for our instructors to see you form and correct as needed.
- No jewelry (as it can get caught in machine).
- No cell phones during classes (Please be respectful of others).
- Grip socks must be worn. (They may be purchased at the studio).
- For Cycle and Combo classes, please make sure to bring your own Spin shoes with SPD cleat, or Sneakers. You'll also want to bring a towel and water bottle.
- Mandatory grip socks are available for purchase at the studio. We carry TOESOX/Tavi brand for $15 each. Shashi with sparkle for $18
- All purchases are final and non refundable.
- > We do not extend exp dates! So please make sure you use your package within the time frame given. Unless you have a medical note.
- Class times and instructors are subject to change without notice.
- Clients must be 16 years or older to attend class. If under 18 must have a release form signed by parent/guardian.
- Try to sign up at least 2 hours before class, classes can be cancelled at any time if no one is signed up. It is recommended to signup up for your classes a few days before if possible.
- > We have a strict 10 Hour Cancellation Policy!
- Monthly Unlimited clients will be charged a No Show Fee of $25 or Late Cancel fee of $15.00. If you do not cancel within 10 hours this charge will apply.
- Series package clients will lose a session if notice isn’t given.
- > Please understand that if you are on a waitlist, your name could be added to the class at anytime. If you can no longer make this class please reach us ASAP via email,or call us and leave a VM otherwise if you do not show up you will be marked as a NO SHOW and incur a fee or lose a session.